With the Home Comfort Platinum Plan Membership, enjoy complete worry free service from your Air Conditioning and Heating system. Along with quarterly checkups and maintenance you receive Free basic filter changes 4 times a year(media and electronic filters extra charge), priority service with discounted service calls, discounted repairs and discount on additional HVAC systems and appliances needing maintenance.
- Inspect and clean blower assembly
- Inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris
- Inspect and clean evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Check for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect, clean, and adjust burner assembly
- Inspect, clean, and adjust ignition system and safety controls
- Inspect heating elements
- Inspect flue system for proper attachment and signs of corrosion
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring, and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Check ductwork for leaks
- Check and — if necessary — adjust refrigerant level
- Remove dirt, leaves, and debris
- Inspect base pan for blocked drain openings and remove any obstructions
- Inspect and clean coil and cabinet
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for damage
- Inspect control box, controls, wiring, and connections for damage
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
Four reasons that heating & air equipment maintenance is important:
- Reduced energy consumption
Over time, your heating and cooling system may experience problems with a dirty filter or clogged coils. This results in higher energy consumption and costly utility bills. Preventive maintenance ensures your equipment is running at its highest efficiency, thus keeping your energy costs low without having to sacrifice comfort.
- Peace of mind
Routine maintenance provided by your ACA membership assures your equipment will be ready to provide comfortable living in the heat of summer or cold of winter.
- Extend equipment’s life
A well-maintained HVAC system is a long-lasting one. During our regular ACA maintenance visits, we can make precise comfort adjustments and replace worn or stressed parts that will extend the lifetime of your system.
- Save money
Over the long run, regular HVAC maintenance costs much less than major repairs or replacements. Comfort Technologies’ ACA members can rely on our knowledgeable and professional heating and cooling technicians to perform complete inspections and check-ups. Contact us to request an Home Comfort Membership in-home visit at your convenience.